109,00€ VAT tax of 23%
This Pack is designed with easy-access and protected carry space for all your modern gear – laptop, cables, headphones, phones, tablets, etc.
The Raja Ecopack 30L is the light version of the Raja Original: it is made of water resistant, 600 denier, recycled plastic.
The main compartment is accessible via the roll top as well as the side.
The patterns on the front of the backpack can be changed through Velcro fasteners and an overhang on the lower part.
Raja means “king” in Hindi. The Raja Backpacks family is the royal class of Ethnotek products.
Out of stock
Ethnotek is so much more than just a bag! It's a celebration of culture, it's a community, it's a global movement! Ethnotek's mission is to keep culture alive by creating high quality products that feature ethically-sourced handmade textiles. One of the key ideas of the project is to celebrate each other's differences. The project partners with artisan villages from Ghana, Guatemala, India, Indonesia and Vietnam. An Ethnotek purchase helps to preserve employment in printmaking, weaving and embroidery in the least privileged areas around the globe.
Large roll top with secure 38mm quick-release buckle for quick access to the main compartment
Left zipper pocket opens for direct access to the main compartment. This allows items to be reached directly in the bag
Simple internal laptop compartment suitable for most 13 “and some 15” laptops
4 quick-release fasteners for attaching the replaceable pattern and items such as yogamats, tent poles, tripods or skateboards vertically on the side of the bag.
Zip pocket on the outside for maps, travel guide or water bottle
Zip pocket at the front of the pattern for quick access to passports, airplane tickets, stamp cards, etc.
Replaceable pattern (“thread”) on the front for customization and style updates
Many interchangeable patterns from around the world
Water repellent 600 denier strong recyling PET material
Though we’re confident Ethnotek bags are extremely durable and extremely difficult to break, every now and then they may need some extra care. Please see the recommended guidelines below in case you need additional help.
– The main bag uses heavy duty materials and is designed to stand the test of time and withstand just about anything
– If the main bag exterior material or interior lining gets spilled on or stained, scrub with cold water, a very small amount of detergent and a nylon bristled brush. After scrubbing and wiping clean, open the bag fully and let it air-dry.
– Not suitable for washing machines or tumble drying
– Protective backing and reinforcement material is added to all of the textiles, but because the material used is 100% handmade and usually use natural fibers and dyes, they are subject to everyday wear and tear more than the main bag itself.
– To prolong the life of your Ethnotek fabric, we recommend applying a waterproofing or UV protection spray as you would do a new pair of shoes or boots.