99,00€ VAT tax of 23%
Premji is an innovative backpack that combines traditional handmade artisan fabric with waterproof materials and modern functionality. Highly funtional for both urban life and a getaway in the mountains, it features many pockets and access to the main compartment for a seamless use!
This design is named after one of Ethnotek’s longest standing and most loyal weavers in India. Premji has been with the company since the beginning.
Out of stock
Ethnotek is so much more than just a bag! It’s a celebration of culture, it’s a community, it’s a global movement!
Ethnotek’s mission is to keep culture alive by creating high quality products that feature ethically sourced handmade textiles.
This is one of the key ideas of this project: to keep culture alive is to celebrate each other’s differences more often.
The project partners with artisan villages from Ghana, Guatemala, India, Indonesia and Vietnam.
An Ethnotek purchase preserves employment for the art of hand printing, weaving and embroidery in less privileged areas.
Access to main compartment through top zip hood.
Front snap-locking zipper compartment with built-in organizer.
Double side straps for fastening items such as yoga mat, jacket, skateboard, camera tripod etc.
4-point reflecting webbing for visibility in dimly lit environments.
External stretch-mesh water bottle pocket.
Slim external side slip pocket for small quick-grab items.
Top zip compartment in hood for sunglasses, keys, phone or other small accessories.
Molded high-density foam back panel for comfort while wearing.
Contoured shoulder straps to reduce strain on neck & shoulders.
100% recycled PET 600-denier water repellent main bag fabric.
Nylon honeycomb rip-stop lining.
Internal back wall slip pocket with elasticated top edge for magazines & documents. Also fits MacBook Pro 13” & 15”.
Though we’re confident Ethnotek bags are extremely durable and extremely difficult to break, every now and then they may need some extra care. Please see the recommended guidelines below in case you need additional help.
– The main-bag uses heavy duty materials and is designed to stand the test of time and withstand just about anything you can throw at it.
– If the main bag exterior material or interior lining gets spilled on or stained, use cold water, a very small amount of detergent and nylon bristled brush to scrub out. After scrubbing and wiping clean, open the bag fully and let it air-dry.
– Do not put the bag in a washing or drying machine.
– Protective backing and reinforcement material is added to all of the textiles, but because the material used is 100% handmade and usually use natural fibers and dyes they are subject to everyday wear and tear more so than the main-bag itself.
– To prolong the life of your Ethnotek Threads we recommend applying a waterproofing or UV protection spray as you would do a new pair of shoes or boots.
|Dimensions||31 x 48 x 14 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.