109,00€ VAT tax of 23%
The Pack is designed with easy-access and protected carry space for all your modern gear – laptop, cables, headphones, phones, tablets, etc.
The Raja Ecopack 30L is the light version of the Raja Original: it is made of water resistant, 600 denier, recycled plastic.
The main compartment is accessible via the roll top as well as over the side.
The black pattern on the front of the backpack is exchanged by Velcro fasteners and an overhang on the lower part.
Raja means “king” in Hindi. The Raja Backpacks family is the royal class of Ethnotek products.
Out of stock
Ethnotek is so much more than just a bag! It’s a celebration of culture, it’s a community, it’s a global movement!
Ethnotek’s mission is to keep culture alive by creating high quality products that feature ethically sourced handmade textiles.
This is one of the key ideas of this project: to keep culture alive is to celebrate each other’s differences more often.
The project partners with artisan villages from Ghana, Guatemala, India, Indonesia and Vietnam.
An Ethnotek purchase preserves employment for the art of hand printing, weaving and embroidery in less privileged areas.
Large roll top with secure 38mm quick release buckle for quick access to the main compartment
Left zipper pocket opens for direct access to the main compartment. This allows items to be reached directly in the bag
Simple internal laptop compartment suitable for most 13″ and some 15″ laptops
4 quick release fasteners for attaching the replaceable pattern and items such as yogamats, tent poles, tripods or skateboards vertically on the side of the bag.
Zip pocket on the outside for maps, travel guide or water bottle
Zip pocket at the front of the pattern for quick access to passports, airplane tickets, stamp cards, etc.
Replaceable pattern (“thread”) on the front for customization and style updates
Many interchangeable patterns from around the world
Water repellent 600 denier strong recyling PET material
Though we’re confident Ethnotek bags are extremely durable and extremely difficult to break, every now and then they may need some extra care. Please see the recommended guidelines below in case you need additional help.
– The main-bag uses heavy duty materials and is designed to stand the test of time and withstand just about anything you can throw at it.
– If the main bag exterior material or interior lining gets spilled on or stained, use cold water, a very small amount of detergent and nylon bristled brush to scrub out. After scrubbing and wiping clean, open the bag fully and let it air-dry.
– Do not put the bag in a washing or drying machine.
– Protective backing and reinforcement material is added to all of the textiles, but because the material used is 100% handmade and usually use natural fibers and dyes they are subject to everyday wear and tear more so than the main-bag itself.
– To prolong the life of your Ethnotek Threads we recommend applying a waterproofing or UV protection spray as you would do a new pair of shoes or boots.